Principles of personal data processing
In accordance with article 13 section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation / GDPR), we hereby inform:
By sending information via the contact forms available on the https://comp-ci.pl website You willingly consent to the processing of personal data included in these forms. The Administrator of the personal data acquired via the forms available on the https://comp-ci.pl website is Comp Centrum Innowacji sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw (02-230) at Jutrzenki 116, 02-230 Warsaw. Any inquiries related to Your personal data should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the aforementioned correspondence address.
Personal data submitted by You via the forms is processed solely for the purpose and scope necessary to process the submitted information and provide a response.
The legal basis for processing Your personal data is article 6, section 1, item 1a of GDPR. Without Your consent the submitted personal data will not be disclosed to data recipients as defined in article 4 item 9) of GDPR. Your personal data will not be subject to automated individual decision making, including profiling.
Your personal data will be retained for a period necessary to process the submitted information and provide a response.
You are entitled to the following rights:
- to access, rectify, remove or limit the processing of Your personal data,
- to lodge an objection to further processing and in the case of granting consent to data processing – to withdraw it. Exercising the right to withdraw consent does not impact processing, which took place up to the moment of withdrawing consent,
- to transfer data,
- to file a complaint to a supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The owner and simultaneously operator of this Internet website www.comp-ci.pl (“Website”) is Comp Centrum Innowacji sp. z o.o.
Our goal is to ensure every User of our Website feels secure. The protection of Your privacy is very important to us. We make every effort to ensure confidential, personal information on our Website Users, does not fall into the wrong hands or is used in a way that is discordant with the User’s wishes.
What information do we gather and what do we use it for?
All data is gathered solely with Your consent, primarily via contact forms found on our website. The forms provide the means to quickly and directly communicate with You using an Internet connection, which significantly reduces the time of our reaction to Your queries. Data gathered is used solely for individual contacts with the person sharing their “Contact” information.
Links to other websites
Conditions of using the Website
All rights to the Website, including the rights to its text and graphic elements, layouts and other elements are restricted, unless clearly stated otherwise. Using content from the Website does not constitute acquiring any rights by the users to intangible assets, works or databases included on its web pages. The User may utilize such works or databases only in the scope of fair use, as specified by the regulations of the Law of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights and the Law of 27 July 2001 on database protection. In particular, outside of cases defined in these regulations, it is forbidden to, without prior written consent of Comp Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o.o., copy, modify or transmit electronically or in any other way any part of the Website as a whole or in parts, for commercial purposes.
Although proper efforts have been made to ensure the reliability of information presented, there is a risk of discrepancies. Comp Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o.o. does not bear any responsibility or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information presented in the Website. Comp Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o.o. does not bear responsibility for breaks in access to the Website nor any information, computer programs or other Website content as well as any faults, omissions, computer viruses or other electronic signals which may expose the user to damages. In no case does Comp Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o.o., companies affiliated with Comp Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o.o. or any partners, agents or employees of Comp Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o.o. or companies affiliated with Comp Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o.o., bear any responsibility towards the user or other persons, due to any decision or action made based on information contained in the Website or due to any indirect, particular or incidental losses, even in the event of receiving information on the possibility of their occurrence.
Comp Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to change data and information placed on the Website at a time of its choosing, without the need to give prior notification to Website users.
Information on cookie files
We would like to inform, that the www.comp-ci.pl website uses cookie files, which simplify the use of its resources. Our website uses cookie files, which are stored on the telecommunication end equipment of the user, in order to adapt the use of the website to the user’s individual preferences, logging, operating sessions and for statistical purposes. The User can manage cookie settings in their internet browser. By using the website You agree to the use of cookie files as specified in Your browser settings.
- The website does not automatically gather any information with the exception of information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files are text files, which are stored on the end equipment of the Website User and are designed to optimize the use of the Website internet pages. Cookies usually include the name of the internet page from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing the cookie files on the Website User end equipment and obtaining access to them is Comp Centrum Innowacji Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, at Jutrzenki 116, NIP: 522-29-93-429, KRS: 0000405829 registered in the Regional Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- Optimization of the use of websites; in particular these files allow the identification of the user equipment and proper presentation of the website, adjusted to the user’s individual needs;
- Generating anonymous statistics, which help to understand how Users use websites, which in turn allows the improvement of their structure and content;
- Maintaining user sessions (if prior logging is required), thanks to which the User does not have to repeat the logging procedure on every subpage of the website.
- The Website uses two primary types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User end equipment until the moment of logging off, leaving the website or turning off the software (Internet browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User end equipment for a period defined in cookie file parameters or till the moment the User removes them.
- The following types of cookie files are used by the Website:
- Cookie files, which allow the use of services available via the Website, e.g. authenticating cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
- Cookie files, which allow the collection of information on the way the Website internet pages are used;
- In many cases the Internet browser by default allows the storage of cookies on the User end equipment. The Users of our websites may change their cookie file settings at any time. These settings may in particular be changed in such a way as to block the automatic support of cookie files in the browser settings or to inform the User each time a cookie is placed on the User’s equipment. Detailed information about the options and methods of handling cookie files are available in the browser settings.
- Cookie files placed on the Website User end equipment may also be used by partners and advertisers cooperating with the Website operator.
- ATTENTION: Cookies used by us in no way allow the identification of the User.